So it’s been another long while since I’ve last written. Reason is I’ve been quite busy with work. As a matter of fact, yesterday was the first time I didn’t have any work to do when I got home. I usually get home, walk the dog, have a quick dinner, then log on and do work for an hour or 2. Yesterday, I was almost unsure what to do with the free time. :o)
Bad news. Last week, I found out that Kunu got fleas. Bad of me, I was late in treating him for fleas because I wanted to use this oral product called Program. I heard about it from my neighbor and she said it works well and easy to apply since I just put it in his food or make him swallow it. Well, now he’s got fleas. Took him to get a bath with flea shampoo on Staurday but still found fleas. Called the place and told them that so they said I can bring him in for another bath on Sunday. Needless to say, Kunu did not want to go through that again. I felt so bad for him. Now, I don’t really see any fleas but he’s still scratching. I guess I will just have to keep on treating the rooms in the house for fleas for the next few weeks. I applied one of the flea products on him last night so I hope that helps too. *sigh*
Sad news. In case any of you are looking for a pet, check out this article about what’s going on in shelters.
News for cats and dogs - New Dog Adoption Web Site Highlights Number Of Unadopted Dogs Euthanized
No comments:
Post a Comment