Saturday, March 8, 2008

Missing Florence, Italy

Sunday night, I saw a show of Sarah Brightman performing in a church/cathedral (in Vienna). The cathedral reminded me of San Lorenzo in Florence, Italy. It’s one of my favorite basilicas and thinking of it made me want to go visit Florence and this basilica again.

The last time I was in Florence in 2005, I spent my last day there alone. I spent time to visit San Lorenzo; just to sit there and be in awe of it. Later on, I also spent time to visit the real David in Gallery of Academia. Ah, I miss Florence. I wonder when I'll get to go there again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.