After a long week of long work days and just play old being tired of work, I came home today to watch Oprah. It had Il Divo performing a new song from their new album. O man, I was so giddy like a little girl. My dog was looking at me funny when I was squealing with glee. Iwas so excited to see them again and can't wait for their new album which is coming out within weeks. I can never get enough of listening and looking at these gorgeous guys with beautiful voices.
Oprah's got such clout that they immediately changed their travel plans to go on her show. They were at the airport in Mexico on the way to Europe and they got a call to go on Oprah. And they did. Amazing!!!
To top it off, she talked about this new gadget from Amazon called the Amazon Kindle. It's very pricey but seems so cool that I'm really considering getting it in hopes that it'll get me to read more. Plus, there's a $50 coupon for Oprah viewers so it might be the best time to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment