Yesterday, I was working on the side yard (outside of the gate) and the garage and I had Kunu with me. He was on a tie down both times and he was relaxing. Later, he wanted to go back in the house so I let him in the house. I continued to stay working in the garage and for some odd reason, I hear the clanging of Kunu’s tags. When I heard it the 2nd time, it was really clear and it sounded like it was coming from the front yard (the garage and driveway is at the front of the house). So I walked over to the front yard and what did I see? Kunu sunbathing on the front yard. I forgot that I had left the side gate open and he had wondered from the house, out the doggie door to the backyard and out the side gate. Fortunately, he didn’t wander out on his own and only came to lie down on the front yard. I just put him on a tie down and let him sunbathe. Phewwwww.
Last weekend, we also went on the same walk as the one on my last post and this time, we did better. But, it was still alot of work for Kunu. He was really tired at the end. It was also really hot. We probably won't be doing this walk again if it's hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment