Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trying new things

Yesterday, I went to a crop (scrapbooking and crafts) and learned to make this paper flower from the hostess.  (Her blog).  I had so much fun, I made 3 of them.  One of them will go on a scrapbook page.  I also started making a birthday card for my mom but didn't finish it yet.

Then, I went out dancing for the first time in years and it was loads of fun.  But, I woke up with sore feet and felt exhausted this morning: a sign of old age.




I only got out of bed because I had plans to take the dogs for a long hike.  That hike was exhausting too, long (4-5 miles) and miss Scarlett was such a princess that she stopped whenever she had stuff (dry brush, pin wheels, etc..) in her paws.  I had to carry her often while pulling stuff from her paws.  Kunu did great although I could tell he was tired at the end.  I did carry him a little bit to give him a break.  I went with a group of 11 other people and we split up for a bit and I went with the group who took the easy route.  Here are some pics from our hike at Peter's Canyon.

No comments: