Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kunu's fight with an insect

It's only Saturday but it sure has been a hectic start to a 3-day weekend.

Yesterday, when I got home from work, Kunu didn't look quite right. His face, muzzle to be exact, was swollen. One side was more swollen than the other. I quickly called the vet and they told me to bring him in. On the way there, I did see a little something on his muzzle which might give a clue to what happened to him. I left it alone so the vet can take a look at it. Since they were closing soon, there were no other patients there. We got in right away and the vet confirmed that he was stung by a bee and the thing in his muzzle was the stinger. The vet gave me 2 shots: 1 of benadryl and the other one was something I can't remember. Fortunately, the whole experience didn't affect Kunu much, he was still his normal self. He greeted me like he normally does when I first got home, played with the neighbor's dog when we ran into them on the way back from the park.

Today, Saturday, I went shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding next weekend. I met my mom at Macy's at South Coast Plaza, did't see anything that would fit me. We decided to go to Nordstrom Rack and did they have lots of clothes on sale. They had 7 for all Mankind jeans, capris, etc... I had lots of stuff to try on. I bought 3 summer dresses, nothing really for the wedding though. Then I ended up going back in after I paid for my stuff to see if I can find these capris in a different size and I did. I rushed to try them on and then ran back to the checkout line (because there was a long line). I quicly exchanged the capris from the ones I bought the first time. Right afterward, I realized I can't find my sunglasses. O my god, I gotta go look for them, these are my favorite sunglasses, got them from Italy, paid alot for them and I get lots of compliments about them. I looked around for about 30 minutes but to no avail. :o(((( I know it's a material item but still...it makes me really sad. *sigh*

Next, I went to get a haircut and color. It's summer and I've never colored my hair before and thought I'd try something new. The color isn't too drastic, just the light brown color which is the color of the bottom part of my ahir. Ended up getting som hightlights too. I asked her to give me a trim and lighten my hair because I have so much hair and it's so thick, it was getting to me. At first I liked the color & highlights but after I got home & had dinner, I'm not so sure I like it. It's kinda like a typical Asian girl look. O well....

1 comment:

M said...

You lost those sunglasses that I wanted so badly to steal?!?