I recently completed two setups in my new car. (Well, it’s not new anymore, 6 months old now). But, I was able to download my address book from my phone to the car address book using Bluetooth. So now, I can look up phone numbers & make phone calls using Bluetooth. (For the longest time, I was only able to make phone calls via Bluetooth and had to manually call out phone numbers for the car to dial. And if I didn’t know the phone number, I was SOL or had to look it up while driving which is not too safe).
More recently, I bought an auxiliary cable to play my ipod in the car. That’s my latest toy. In my old car, I had a thing to play my ipod via the cassette player but this is much better.
Ok, this might be boring to some but one of the reasons I got this car was for all the little gadgets it had. :o)
1 comment:
Hi,
I came across your blog by chance, as I was searching something on gadget review, and you had a good one.
I liked reading your post & try to keep visiting daily. Are you interested in publicing your gadget review post with an online media. Actually I'm related with an online media(india based) & we are running a scheme where the best review in a month would get a Sony PSP with other monetary gains. But I trust it is beyond that. The review would be published in google news under your name as our article are picked up automatically by google news and it gives global reach to any writer. And afterall this is a fun to receive a lot of complements from your review readers. In fact we are coming up with lot of new feature and trying to partner with quality people so that we can add value to them in future. This is one of the reason of approaching you. If you are interested in it let me know!
review.gadget@gmail.com
Post a Comment