Fortunately, they didn't go to waste because Kunu liked them. O and she did get some doggie ice cream too.
Sunday - I took both doggies to a walk with the dog group. It was a leisurely walk around a park, no hills, or anything too strenuous. Scarlett did really well although at first, she was a little nervous around a big rambunctious lab. She ended up walking really good, always by my side. Good girl - Scarlett is such a good girl and my little shadow. She follows me everywhere. She could be sleeping/relaxing somewhere and if I get up to go to another room, she's right there by my feet. And I'm not talking the times when I walk to the kitchen.
Another thing is she listens well to when I say no; she'll walk away from whatever it is she's doing. For example, I'm in my bathroom washing up and she follows me in there. From there, you can get to my closet and when she goes to the closet door to start to peek in there, I say "Scarlett, No." and she looks over and walks away. What a good girl! More pics of her.
2 comments:
How cute they are... I checked out the video, they're both so sweet. Althouch Scarlett seemed to tire of Kunu when he concentrated too much on her behind.
Funny thing is, when I watched the video the side menu showed me a fifty-fifty mixture of other videos you've made of your dogs, and videos of Scarlett Johansson. ;-)
Sofia, those videos of Scarlett Johansson aren't mine. LOL I think they show up because they have the same tag for Scarlett on their videos.
Glad you liked the video.
Post a Comment