Little by little, Scarlett is bonding with Kunu. Just this afternoon, she was on the couch next to me when she jumped off to go sit next to Kunu. I was able to snap a picture of it. She's usually by my side and doesn't really cuddle up to him. Instead, he will run over to her if she's rolling around on her back. He likes licking her and she loves that too.
Also, last week, I caught another sweet moment between the 2 of them. She was laying down and Kunu was sitting next to her. She actually stretched her neck up to give him licks. She couldn't reach him that well but she sure tried. That was a first and so good to see.
She's usually next to me and following me from room to room so I was worried that she wasn't bonding with Kunu but I guess I just have to be patient. It looks like they are bonding little by little. It's so wonderful to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment