I've been taking Kunu to agility class for the last 3 months. It's actually called agility foundation to get us to learn basic foundation stuff like focus on me, stay by my side, etc... Last week, was the first time we got to run a course with multiple items and last night was a smaller course. We also introduced the dogs to weave poles and tired. The rest of the time was running through curved tunnels and front cross. I wish I had equipment to practice at home. But, not sure if I would have time to do it or not since I'm not doing much homework even with things that don't need equipment.
O well, we're having fun and that's all that counts.
1 comment:
I actually bought weaving poles and a jumping obstacle at a supermarket last week. I was so surprised to find agility stuff there. Bissy is the only one who really gets the weaving poles though. :-)
Post a Comment