2 weekends in a row now, I've gone out with friends celebrating a birthday. It stats with dinner, then back to a friend's house for some drinking and then out dancing at a cambodian dance club in Long Beach. Then, back to the friend's house to rest. Last Saturday, I got home at 5:30 and this Saturday, got home at 3:30. Still had to get up at 5:30 to feed the dogs; Kunu won't let me forget that. Then, back to bed. Sunday turns out to be really exhausting because of I don't get enough sleep. So, I told my friends, I'm retiring from this all nighter stuff. But, we do have another birthday to celebrate in a few weeks so we'll have to see if I can skip the dancing and all night stuff. Notice, I didn't say I would skip the dancing part. hehehe
The only reason I got out of bed today (at 11) was because I had to give the dogs a bath before I head out to obedience class with Scarlett at 3:30. But, I did it, took them out for a quick walk, then had lunch, and gave them both a bath after brushing them a little bit. It was so hot today that it was perfect day for dog bath and let them air dry.
At obedience class today, Scarlett did great again. She's always given me great focus so that continued. We did more of the "touch" command and this time, I had already added a verbal cue ie name to it before today. But of course, when trainer asked to see it, she didn't do it on cue. LOL We did also did something new which is to practice or teach the dog to walk next to us and not pull. Initially, she did really well but later on, she started focusing on finding food on the ground and didn't listen as much.
Not to forget about Kunu, he also did well in agility class on Thursday. He amazes me how natural he is at it. But, he is still a very demanding dog. He insists on me being near him or giving him treats while he's in the crate. After 3-4 months now, he's still the only dog who won't stay in the crate quietly. Argh!!
1 comment:
I want to go dancing with you one day! Maybe not all night, 'cause I don't ever do that... lol...
Post a Comment