Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Eating healthier

I've been pigging out and eating all kinds of food.  So, I've been thinking that I should do a cleanse.  Researched it a little bit and the juice cleanse seems to be something good to try.  But, I'm not ready to do a 7 or 10 day cleanse.  I've decided to try it for one day next wednesday and doing it with a coworker.  Anyway, in preparation for the juice cleanse, they suggest to eat more fruits and vegetables in the days leading up to it.

So, I got this salmon from Trader Joe's, cooked it in the oven and blanched the asparagus.   I drizzled sesame oil on the asparagus but it was still bland so I added oyster sauce.  I'm going to have the same thing for lunch tomorrow since there were 2 pieces of salmon in the package.  Not sure how healthy the salmon is since it's coated in oil and garlic.  But salmon is better than red meat.  Stay tuned for how the juice cleanse goes.

No comments: