Yesterday was Scarlett's birthday and I almost forgot. Didn't have much planned for her since I had a meeting to attend. We did sleep in (more for me) and then I sang her a Happy Birthday but more so to give her special attention. I did sneak off to buy her a special doggie treat which I gave to her after dinner. Of course, I had to give Kunu a little bit.
Poor Scarlett though, the treat was so hard, she had a hard time biting into it because she's missing her front teeth. I reached for the treat to break it up into smaller pieces for her and she was off. She grabbed that treat and went to hide under the recliner. That's her hiding spot. I couldn't get her out so left her in there so she can finish it. She was guarding it; growled at Kunu when he went nearby.
O and I only used half of it. Need to ration it so she doesn't get fat.
And you know what else? She's been with me for a year now; I went to pick her up a year ago last week. Awwww.
No comments:
Post a Comment