Friday, January 21, 2011

My first meal of my ten day vacation to nyc

This was actually a meal I had at SFO during a layover on the way to nyc. It wasn't part of the plan to eat at the airport. I had bought a sandwich to eat as lunch but when I saw Japanese restaurant in the food court, I wanted some udon. Probably should have eaten sushi coz the udon didn't sit well in my tummy.

All in all, the travel day went well. There were no delays; instead both flights were early. I slept a lot on the plane coz I was really tired. Landing at jfk was a bit rough for me. I felt sick. Would have been better if I was asleep but fortunately, I made it through.

Now, I'm in bed but can't sleep. It's 2am ny time so It's only 11 in Ca. Tomorrow, we are heading to VT for snowboarding.

I miss my 2 babies. I'm especially worried about Scarlett missing me. She's already looking for me all over my mom's house, going from room to room, and then sticking close to my mom. This is the first time I've been on vacation since I got her home. I've left her overnight once there and she slept by the front door waiting for me. So I really hope she does ok for 10 days.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love udon noodles! Sorry they didn't do you justice though!